Status: R3 A30 released to larger group
Today R3-A30 was released to a larger group of developers for testing. If this test goes well, we will make R3 available to even more developers in coming releases.
Included within this release are mechanisms for:
- Communicating about it - the CHAT function
- Browsing the main document wiki - the DOCS function
- Keeping it updated - the UPGRADE function
- Browsing the bug database - the BUGS function
- All developers should carefully read the banner that comes up when R3 is run.
- To test, you must have direct TCP/IP access to HTTP (not via proxy).
- There is no sandbox in this release, so...
- Use only at your own risk. This is a test prototype, not yet for building your applications.
- Please read: R3 Alpha - contains important notes.
With feedback and help from developers, we hope to advance R3 more quickly now.